So you have decided to go on holiday to Phuket with the children, and are looking for child-friendly things to do in Phuket, but as parents, we all know that you will need to have some plans in place for things to do there. You don’t want them getting bored, and there is only so much playing you can do on the beach in the sun. When you go on holiday to somewhere hot, like Phuket, you will want to make sure there are plenty of child-friendly things to do.
Phuket is a stunning rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea. It’s home to some of Thailand’s most beautiful beaches. With many resorts, spa’s and restaurants it’s the perfect holiday for all.
Here is a quick guide on 7 child-friendly things to do in Phuket, where the whole family can enjoy their stay.
- If you are staying in a beach villa on the beautiful beach of Surin you will have a wonderful selection to choose from to suit your needs. Plus Surin is only a 10-minute drive from Phuket Fantasea. A cultural theme park with many things to see and do, as well as restaurants, games arcades, and shows.
- In the heart of Patong is the Kids Club Phuket. A fully supervised indoor kids centre, great for rainy days.
- If you are looking for something different to do with older children, then why not visit Baan Teelanka – The UpsideDown House of Phuket attraction. Opened in 2014, this upside down house includes a garden, maze and escape room style activities. You get the chance to take a lot of weird, fun and amazing photos.
- Located in the south of Phuket is Rawai Park. A great place to go to with the kids. There are outdoor playgrounds, a water park, restaurants and specially designated areas for different age groups.
- Next to the airport is the fun Splash Jungle Water Park in Mai Khao Beach. They guarantee small queues and a wet and wild day! There are 12 exhilarating water slides, rides, and attractions, with lifeguards on duty at all times. There are places to ear and a bar all on site.
- Phuket Bird Park in Chalong is a bright colourful place to go with the kids. As well as 100’s of birds from around the tropical world there are exotic flora, cafes, souvenir shops and much more to do.
- Phuket Aquarium offers a wonderful experience to see fish and other sea life up close. There are over 30 tanks of fresh and saltwater creatures to have a look at. As well as the large tank with a tunnel through the centre, so you can walk through and see the creatures swim above and around you.
I hope these ideas on kid-friendly things to do in Phuket, gives you inspiration for your dream holiday. If you have been and have any other ideas, I would love to hear them.
Thanks for stopping by today, and have found this post useful in your holiday planning.
You may like my other posts in the travel section.
*This is a collaborative post