During the rainy days we have been having great fun with this Brik Buster game. As it says on the box its huge amounts of fun for all ages from 3-93! They are totally correct as well. I’ve always loved to build, whether that be with baby blocks or bricks from other leading brands. This Brik Buster game doesn’t disappoint. The Original Brik Buster by Strictly Briks was designed by kids as a unique tower toppling game that’s fun for the whole family. Great for family game nights in.
At the moment with a 2 year old and a 6 month old I don’t get the chance to have many “me time” moments or that feel of luxury around the home. Yes the two year old climbs and destroys everything! But when I got the opportunity to try out one of PAIRFUM’s Reed Diffuser, I thought it would be my chance to bring a tiny bit of luxury to my home. Out of little hands reach of course!
With having young children around I need to make sure what is in the air is safe. That was the first thing I looked at on the PAIRUM Reed Diffuser. What I found out is that its natural. They use fragrances with pure essential oils. In my case pink grapefruit, as I love a citrus fragrance aroma in my house. The fragrance is an infused oil serum and it’s diffused into the air in your home by large black natural rattan reeds.
Today is World Kindness Day.
What is World Kindness Day? – It’s a day celebrated annually on 13th November. On this day, participants attempt to make the world a better place by celebrating and promoting good deeds and pledging acts of kindness, either as individuals or as organisations.
Will you be doing anything for World Kindness Day? I’ve sorted out some baby clothes and toys to take to our local Children’s Hospice shop. We did this with our toddlers stuff around the age that little dottie is now – 6 months old.
I’ve been reading about the Humble Smile Foundation, a really great cause to tackle oral healthcare around the world, so thought it would be apt to mention on World Kindness Day.
The Humble Co. are doing a kind gesture, for every Humble Brush purchased, a proportion goes to funding the Humble Smile Foundation – a cause dedicated to delivering professional and sustainable healthcare projects to the areas where they are most needed around the world.
Collectibles are huge at the moment. The latest ones we have been sent to look at are Ready 2 Robot. With these you can build them from scratch, swap and then of course go into battle. But these fun robots are not ordinary. The pilot is suspended in a slime pod and you have to release him for battle.
How cool do these sound??
“The only collectible that lets you build, mix & match your own custom ‘bots, and battle your friends in a robot-brawl inside the Fightanium Arena. Unbox more bots, build your ultimate brawler and blast your way to becoming champion! Last bot standing gets the glory and the bragging rights!”
Hello and welcome back to #LuckyLinky Week 80.
As you all know I love to enter competitions and have been doing it for years, much longer than I have been blogging! So I want to see all your lovely competitions all in one place. It will make it much easier for all of us who love to enter competitions and for compers who want to find new and exciting competitions.
The Competition Linky to get your competition more entries with NO comments required!
We run from Monday to Sunday and all bloggers are welcome to add any and all competitions they are running!
Join Katie (MummyinaTutu) and I in a competition frenzy!
Each week we retweet your posts if you tag us in your tweet (@mummyinatutu & @rachelbustin) and will also enter each and every competition ourselves!
We will also add your post to the #LuckyLinky Competition Page over on Facebook! Please remember to put a badge on it and use the #LuckyLinky hashtag to spread the love.
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
1. Add the #luckylinky badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. If you need any help linking up, read the fabulous Linky Guide from Cuddle Fairy or tweet us (@mummyinatutu @rachelbustin).
2. Please do 1 entry on both hosts competitions (if we’re running any) and 1 entry on the 2 competitions after yours (if you want to do more then great!)
3. Retweet 2 competitions of your choice using #LuckyLinky (It helps if you have your twitter handle in your social sharing buttons)
4. Link a maximum of 2 competitions per week.
5. By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)
Thanks for linking up! Katie & Rachel
P.S. Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page LuckyLinky Competitions if you fancy entering a few yourself!
We all love picture books. It’s how we all got started into the bookish world. Now if you are an art lover also you really are in for a treat with these stunning books from Tate Publishing. I’m pretty sure many of you have heard of the Tate art galleries. I’m lucky to live close by to the Tate down in St Ives.
Before we get onto the books I want to share with you a little about Tate. I don’t know about you but I love to read background stories and extra info. I do have an appreciation for art and when the girls get older I will be sharing this with them.
- Tate is a family of four galleries and is home to the national collection of British art from 1500 to the present day and international modern and contemporary art, which includes nearly 70,000 artworks.
- The four galleries are: Tate St Ives – exhibits work by modern British artists with links to the St Ives area. Tate Modern, London – exhibits international modern and contemporary art. Tate Britain, London – the home of British art from 1500 to the present day. Tate Liverpool – British and international modern and contemporary art.
- Tate Enterprises is a commercial subsidiary of Tate and includes publishing, retail and catering amongst its core activities. All profits made are returned to support Tate’s work and collection.
- Tate Publishing shares Tate’s mission to promote public knowledge, understanding and enjoyment of British, modern and contemporary art to everyone.