Now the Summer holidays are in full swing it’s time to think about what women’s holiday clothes and accessories to take away. I have made up my own checklist, it’s a weather depending list! Most Cornish Summers are destined to have rain showers at some point, in fact as I’m writing this the heavens have opened. Mind you it’s great for my newly turfed lawn!
I’m always someone who needs a list to check off when I’m going away or even the day-to-day jobs. It makes me feel prepared for anything. I’m hoping this checklist will be very helpful as you prepare for the holiday season.
Anyway here is my checklist for women’s holiday clothes and accessories for this Summer – come rain or shine!
- Swimwear – (a must when you live by the sea like I do) – or if you are going away to the beach/pool of course! A swimsuit of some kind is essential for the water, pick something you are comfortable in. It could be an all in one suit, bikini, tankini or you could get a kaftan, which will also help to keep the sun off your shoulders while covering up
- Cardigan or light sweater – the evenings can get cold.
- Dresses – for going out in the evenings
- Light tops
- Flip Flops and a pair of light shoes/sandals
- Underwear and nightwear.
- Light rain coat/umbrella ( if heading to Cornwall? just to be prepared!)
- Sunglasses, suncream, beach bag, reading material/Kindle, makeup, camera, phone and charger and whatever toiletries and medicines you need.
Have I missed anything on my checklist?
What would you add to your women’s holiday clothes checklist for the holidays?
Thanks for stopping by today.
*This is a collaborative post.