*AD – The products in this post were gifted.
With L starting reception in just under 2 months now, I’m starting to get her school uniform, PE kit, and shoes ready. If I’m being honest I don’t feel ready to pop into a shoe shop with her yet to get her feet measured. But Treads have a handy measuring your child’s shoe size at home kit! Genius I may add! You may remember we worked with Treads previously on a review, and the shoes are still going strong! L wears them to preschool so they have been through it all there, but not a mark on them after I buffed them up for these pictures. It’s safe to say the shoes will outlast her, she will need the next size up for school in September.
You can buy these measuring your child’s shoe size at home kit from Treads. I am also giving one away further down.
How to measure a child’s shoe size
Place the blue gauge on a flat hard surface and get your child to put their foot in it, with the heel firmly against the back.
Move the white slider down so it touches the biggest toe. Write down the measurement that is shown in the window. Repeat for the other foot.
To measure the width of the foot, place the measuring band around the widest part of the foot and pull it so it’s snug but not tight. Take the measurement from where the black arrows are. Write down and repeat for the other foot.
You will need to visit the Treads sizing calculator on their website to input the figures. This will give you the shoe size.
To be in with a chance of winning a Treads measuring gauge, please fill in the Rafflecopter widget below.
Giveaway T’s and C’s
The giveaway ends 23:59 22nd July 2020
- Competition open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- The prize is provided by Treads and not the responsibility of Rachel Bustin.
- The Rafflecopter widget has been created by Treads, meaning they will hold your details and not Rachel Bustin
- One winner will be selected at random via the Rafflecopter widget and notified after the competition ends.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are in no way associated with the giveaway.
You can find more info here on my privacy policiesa Rafflecopter giveaway
You can find more competitions and discount codes over on my competition page.