Today sees the start of Sexual Health Week 2018. This year it is all about consent, a topic that underpins all our work on relationships, sexual health and well being.
I have joined up with Intimina and the Ziggy Cup which is the world’s first reusable menstrual cup that can be worn during sex to help promote Sexual Health Week 2018. It sets a new standard for menstrual cup innovation. Combining comfort, security and body-safe medical-grade silicone the Ziggy Cup gives women the freedom to do just about anything.
Research shows that having sex at least once a week can have huge benefits on both your mental and physical health, so don’t neglect your health just because of your period. But sex must be consensual.
The Ziggy Cup
Here is a little bit more about the Ziggy Cup:
- It combines comfort and security.
- Made of body safe medical grade silicone.
- Mess free period sex
- One size fits all and suitable for light to heavy flow.
- It’s made of thin petal-silicone so cannot be felt at all.
- It’s revolutionary flat-fit design is a perfect fit for a woman’s body.
- It provides you with 12 hours of high-capacity protection and can be re-used for up to 2 years
Ziggy Cup – Sex without neglecting your sexual health
Thanks for stopping by today.
*A Ziggy Cup from Intimina was given for a competition in exchange for this post