**This post may contain affiliate links.
Here we are again at the start of a new year. This year sees my blog turn 3, baby girl turn 2 years old and of course the arrival of baby girl number 2 in April. It’s such an exciting year ahead!
Last year I made a quarterly plan for 2017 on how I was going to achieve my blogging goals. I completely smashed my earnings goal which I’m extremely happy about. So my ultimate 2017 blogging goal to turn the blog into a part-time job was successful!
These were my 2017 blog goals:
Post 4 times a week– Completed – in fact I have been posting between 5 and 6 times a week. Set up a linky– I set up #LuckyLinky a competition linky with the lovely Mummy in a Tutu Earn £500 a month from my blog– Increase my subscriber list by 50%
- Increase my social media following by 40% – Some platforms I found much harder to increase than others. So I achieved this on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest but not Instagram. I did however start-up my Youtube channel!
- Complete 4 courses to help me achieve my blog goal – I completed one course
- Comment on 90 blogs a month – I achieved about half of this.
- Create a content timetable – This did not happen, but it will be on my list for 2018.
- Complete 12 guest posts – I completed 6 guest posts
Blog Goals for 2018
- With a new baby arriving in April I want to make sure I have scheduled content and be 4-6 weeks ahead.
- Create a content timetable
- Comment on 50 blogs a month
- Post 4 times a week minimum
- Create a vlog every 2 weeks
- Earn a consistent part-time wage from my blog
- Increase social media following by 40%
- Work on Instagram
I would love to hear your blogging goals for 2018.
Thanks for stopping by today.