*Ad – press trip to InflataNation Manchester
Last weekend we travelled up to Manchester for BlogOn. I like to take the family with me, so we can spend a few days over in Derbyshire to see family after. With it being around 6 hours away from Cornwall we try to cram in as much as we can while we are away. While I was at the BlogOn conference, Mr B took the girls to see a few sights and things to do around Manchester. With a lively 3-year-old and 1-year-old, it’s best to keep them busy during the day so they will go to sleep early in the hotel room in the evenings.
What is InflataNation Manchester?
One of the places Mr B was invited to take them was to InflataNation Manchester. It’s a giant inflatable theme park, that you can bounce around the whole area. Suitable for the whole family. Great for exercise and of course lots of fun! They can arrange kids and adult parties for you, so you have the whole place to yourselves.
There are lots of activities to do at InflataNation Manchester including:
- Inflata Wall – challenge your friends and scramble your way to the top of our giant inflatable wall.
- Inflata Bubbles – super bouncy inflatable bubbles that allow you to bounce so high you can almost touch the sky.
- Inflata Race – who will win the challenge in our inflatable assault course?
- Inflata Drop – jaw-dropping slides where you can land safely in our ginormous ball pool.
- Inflata Tots – a mini inflatable area for the under 4’s including a ball pool and soft play.
- Inflata Duel – have you try of our wibbly wobbly gladiator duel platform.
- Inflata Hoops – show off your super-bouncy slam dunk skills in this basketball hoop game.
- The Inflata – a beast of a slide, this extreme drop slide really is massive!
With a 3 and 1 year old, we booked them into the Inflata Tots session for under 4’s. You are advised to book online in advance to ensure you have a slot. Plus you can complete the compulsory health and safety waiver form in advance and bring it with you. Also, arrive at least 30 minutes before your slot to bounce so the staff can go through the safety advice.
When Mr B arrived with the girls baby dottie was fast asleep in the pushchair and actually spent the whole session fast asleep! The staff was very accommodating to this and let Mr B have baby Dottie’s wristband and he was allowed to take L onto the main arena after she had a go in the Inflata Tots area. In the main area under 4’s can go if accompanied by an adult. But non-walkers and babies are not allowed in this area.
What We Thought
L had a huge amount of fun in the Inflata Tots area. It contains a ball pool, perfect soft play for littles. She particularly liked the air vents which would blow the balls up in the air! It’s a great little area for free play and as it’s inside perfect for any weather all year around. It’s great for all around exercise and to burn energy off!
Mr B and L had a fantastic bounce around and play at InflataNation Manchester and will definitely go back when we are in Manchester for Blog On next year. The facilities are excellent with a cafe and toilets, plus locker areas for your shoes and valuables while you bounce.
If you are looking for more things to do around Manchester take a look here at this post from The Strawberry Fountain, she has some great ideas!
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you’ve enjoyed our review.