**This post may contain affiliate links.
We were asked recently to try out the Little Angels nappies from Asda. Since baby girl was born 5 months ago we have tried out numerous brands of nappies. From expensive Pampers to the budget Aldi nappy. I love to see how they work and if they keep her dry and comfortable over night. Now baby girl sleeps through the night I need to make sure the nappies keep her skin dry while she sleeps for 8-10 hours.
We tested the size 3 Supreme Protection nappies from the Little Angels range for 1 week.
Features and Notes
- Light – Very light and not overly bulky when wet and full.
- Super soft – A very soft feel to the Little Angels nappy all over.
- Absorbent – Great for absorbing wee and locking it away.
- Secure flexi-waist – A fantastic elastic strip on the back which not only stops leaks but fits around your baby giving excellent movement.
- Size up guide – Handy little size up guide on the nappy itself, perfect for knowing when to move to the next size up.
- Up to 12 Hours of dryness – I agree with this feature, baby girl was protected over night while she slept.
Nappy Design Pattern
I absolutely adore the pattern on the Little Angel nappies size 3! The whale design is so cute. I know they are unisex nappies but I do feel as if the design is a little girly. But they are the best patterns on a nappy that I have seen. It’s a perfect little touch that makes it all fun.
My only negative point about the supreme protection size 3 is that an unused nappy feels a little gritty from the outside if you touch the pad part. It didn’t seem to affect the baby though and the grittyness disappears when the nappy gets full.
I will say that the side parts of the nappy are the super soft parts and kind to delicate skin. The side panels are great for holding in all the wee so not once did we have any leaks.
They are excellent value for money at £3.75 for a pack of 50 or in their 3 for £10 offer (prices correct as of 09/07/2016) and offer lots more features than current leading brands. You cannot really go wrong with these and as a new mum I highly recommend these Little Angels nappies.
I am giving the supreme protection Little Angels nappies 5 out of 5 stars.
I wish an Asda store was closer to us because we would definitely be changing to the Little Angels range. But we would have to drive past a Tesco, Aldi and Sainsbury’s to get to one each week. Which is a shame. Maybe we will have to bulk buy once every couple of months!
If you love this review of Little Angels nappies why not pop over and check out my review on baby wipes
*I received 2 packs of Little Angels nappies in exchange for a honest review. All opinions are my own as always.