Tooth decay is something we all need to watch out for. Unfortunately, it’s on the rise in children and this is something we need to prevent. We need to encourage good oral health care habits from a young age.
Dentists are wanting schools to look at children’s sugar consumption and cut it in school meals.
Here are some easy steps from DenTek to help combat tooth decay in children.
How To Combat Tooth Decay
- Supervise brushing– This needs to be done until the age of 7 to ensure brushing is done adequately.
- Brush twice a day – for at least 2 minutes
- Floss – As soon as children get two teeth that touch they can floss. These kids fun flossers from DenTek are perfect! Available at Boots.
- Visit the Dentist – It’s advised that children visit the dentist twice a year as a minimum.
- Reduce sugar consumption – Sugar harms teeth, plain and simple. So reducing the intake of sugar will help tooth decay.
DenTek has kindly given me some of their products to giveaway. To be in with a chance of winning the following DenTek products in the photo below, please fill in the gleam widget.
Good Luck!Win a Selection of DenTek Products
Ends 11:59PM 29th September 2019
The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The winner will be selected at random via gleam from all valid entries and be notified by Twitter and/or email within 7 days. The winner will have 28 days to respond with a name and address for shipping before a new winner is selected. Open to all UK entrants aged 18 or over only. Facebook and Twitter are in no way associated with the giveaways. Any personal data given as part of the competition entry’s is used for this purpose only and will not be shared with third parties. The winner’s details will be passed to the competition PR’s for prize delivery. Please allow 28 days for delivery. By entering the competition you agree to your first name and surname initial published on the competition widget if you are the winner.
You can find more info here on my privacy policies
You can check out my other competitions here.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you’ve enjoyed this post.