**This post may contain affiliate links.
After the wonderfully hot dry weather we have had this Summer then a little rain, has brought up all the weeds in my garden. Everything was looking brown and dry. When the damp rain came the weeds, grass, and plants came to life. It always seems the weeds grow faster than the rest! So I was excited (yes I do get extremely happy when it comes to my garden) to get the chance to try out the Roundup Telescopic Wand with Total Gel.
Kills weeds that are hard to reach. Gel wand extends up to 86cm. No more bending down to treat weeds. Compatible with Total Gel, Path Gel & Tough Gel. Contains glyphosate. The unique gel formulation can be simply dispensed through the click of a trigger and ensures all of the weedkiller is applied accurately onto the target weed leaves. Ideal for flower beds, vegetable plots and lawns.
- Gel wand extends up to 86cm
- No more bending down to treat weeds
- Compatible with Total Gel, Path Gel & Tough Gel
- Contains glyphosate
- Kills up to 1000 weeds
- First effect seen around 5-10 days.
- Root kill in 7-28 days depending on the type of weed and weather
How To Use
- It’s always best to read the label on the gel so you know what you are dealing with to start.
- Remove the cap and foil seal, then prime (for first use) by clicking the blue button around 20 times until the gel appears at the top of the applicator.
- To connect the gel to the wand insert onto the bottom end of the wand and twist to click. (This step is only if you are replacing the gel)
- Press the blue button and pull to extend the wand to your desired length.
- Pull the blue trigger to use.
- Apply to weeds on borders and paths.
- Remember to clean the gel off after use by wiping the applicator on a weed leaf.
- Then firmly replace the blue cap.
- Store away from children and pets.
What I thought
Weeds are a pin for any gardener and I’m always willing to try something new to keep them under control. My late dad used to be a fan of Roundup and used it regularly on his garden paths. He would have loved the new Roundup telescopic wand because of its ability to get to the weed without bending down.
For me the best feature is it’s reach ability so no bad backs while bending. It’s quick and easy to use, plus you are not in contact with the weed killing gel. Almost right away the gel left black marks on the weed’s leaves. So it’s good to see it working.
I do like that the Roundup Telescopic Wand is interchangeable with all the different gels you can buy on the market.
It’s an item I would be happy to buy the refills again.
Please fill in the gleam widget below to enter the competition to win a Roundup Telescopic Wand with Total Gel.
*Terms and Conditions – There is one Roundup Telescopic Wand and Total Gel to giveaway. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The winner will be selected at random via gleam from all valid entries and be notified by Twitter and/or email. The winner will have 28 days to respond with a name and UK address before a new winner is selected. Open to all UK entrants aged 18 or over only. Facebook and Twitter are in no way associated with this giveaway. Any personal data given as part of the competition entry is used for this purpose only and will not be shared with third parties.
You can find more info here on my privacy policies
You can find other competitions over on the competition page.
Thanks for stopping by today.
*I was gifted a Roundup Telescopic Wand and Total Gel in exchange for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
**This post contains affiliate links.