**This post may contain affiliate links.
Today I’m on the blog tour for Katharine Johnson’s fantastic thriller The Silence.
I have something a little different today instead of a review. It’s a little guest post from Katharine herself about her favourite things.
Over to you Katharine….
A few of my favourite things
This post is about the things that you love, the things that really cheer you up, I’ve listed a few things that you could think about but feel free to include others …
• Animal – I love dogs of all shapes and sizes
• TV show – I find First Dates compelling viewing
• Film – The Talented Mr Ripley
• Meal – middle eastern vegetarian food
• Dessert – not a huge pudding person. If it doesn’t contain chocolate I don’t bother
• Holiday destination Cornwall
• Town/city – I love Venice. Who doesn’t?
• Breakfast cereal muesli
• Item of clothing – my long cardigan is my cuddle blanket
• Childhood toy – I spent a huge amount of my childhood on roller skates. I never had Barbies but I had a talking doll I thought was wonderful although looking back she was a bit spooky.
• Memory – Christmas was a big thing in my family with very noisy charades and games of Cluedo and Pit
Thanks Katharine, it’s always intriguing to know a little bit more about the author.
Here are the other amazing bloggers on The Silence blog tour. Why not check them out!
Thanks for stopping by today.