Thank you for sharing
**This post may contain affiliate links.
Thanks to Jenni from Chillingwithlucas for tagging me in the Mummy Tag.
The Mummy tag is a bunch of questions realting to being a mummy of course! It’s just a bit of fun to get to know one another a little better. Even if it’s knowing what brand of nappies you use!
So here you go, these are my answers to the Mummy Tag questions.
1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum or a Working Mum?
I am currently on maternity leave. I worked fully time before baby girl was born, and I plan to go back to work in October.
2. Would you have it any other way?
We are unfortunately not in the financial position for me not to go back to work. As much as I would like to stay home.
3. Do you co-sleep?
No we don’t co-sleep. I am such a heavy sleeper when I can get some sleep and would be too scared to try it.
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
Sophie the Teething giraffe.
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
Just the one. We didn’t have the best Birth Experience so we are just sticking with our little angel.
6. Date nights? How often do you have them?
Our little girl is only 15 weeks old and I’m exclusively breastfeeding so we haven’t left her yet.
7. Your child’s favourite show?
Although she is still little she will be glued to the TV when Paw Patrol is on.
8. Name one thing you bought before you had the baby and never ended up using?
A tub of baby milk. I was always going to breastfeed, but we got a tub just in case I couldn’t feed her.
9. Your child’s favourite food?
10. How many cars does your family have?
11. Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now?
I only put on baby weight, but I don’t know how much. I got into my pre-pregnancy jeans 6 weeks after. I am a bit smaller now than before I was pregnant which I am putting down to breastfeeding.
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
We would love to go to Disneyland Florida in 6 years time when my husband turns 40 and baby girl is 6.
13. Dream holiday without your kids?
I have always wanted to visit Iceland an stay in an Ice Hotel.
14. How has your life changed since having kids?
I know find it hard to finish the simplest of tasks. Also I’m used to eating cold meals now!
15. Finish the sentence “It makes heart melt when…”
Baby girl scrambles over her dad to get to me with her eyes wide open and her mouth going like crazy wanting her milk.
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
I love the sleep suits from Next with their fold over hands sleeves. I also love Tesco for everyday bits.
17. Favourite make-up and skincare products?
I don’t wear much makeup, but I love Nivea face cream.
18. Huggies or Pampers?
I use Aldi Mamia nappies, great quality and much cheaper than Pampers.
19. Have you always wanted kids?
No, before I met my husband I didn’t want any kids at all. That all changed!
20. Best part of being a mum?
Nurturing and teaching your baby things. It’s such a joy to see your baby smile up at you with the cutest blue eyes. It’s worth everything in the whole world.
Sarah from Mumzilla
Pat from White Camellias
Becky from Sparklymummy
Bridie from Bridiebythesea
Thank you for sharing