I am really enjoying my blogging journey so far, but haven’t really told you anything about myself, so as one of the blogging everyday in May challenges I thought I would give you a list of 20 things I asked myself about me. So here I go!
- What is my favourite food? Chocolate – chocolate is a food isn’t it?
- How old am I? 32 – I was 29 for a couple of years as I didn’t like turning 30.
- What is my favourite vegetable? Peas
- Do I remember my first day of school? No – I never went! The teachers assistant came round looking for me, but my dad told her I wasn’t going in today because I didn’t want to go to school, but I’ll have her there tomorrow he told her!
- Can I swim? No – I hate water
- What is my favourite movie actor? I love Kevin Bacon! – Footloose rules!
- What is my favourite Disney film? Tough choice, between The Lion King and Beauty and the Beast
- What is my favourite colour? Always used to be purple but love pink now too.
- My favourite book is ….The Stand by Stephen King, I have so many books to choose from but it is always this one.
- What do I do for a living? I would love to blog for a living but so does most bloggers, but to earn money I cut cheese and ham all day long with the occasional cooking of chickens, gutting the odd fish and selling a steak!
- What is the last thing I bought? 6 free range eggs – Top tip, always find the brownest eggs as they have the yellowest yolks.
- What was I doing at 7am this morning? Slicing 1.5 kilos of salami, you wouldn’t believe how hard that is on your shoulder!
- Do I know how many books I own? no, I have never counted. Must be about 300 I reckon. I have to move a piano from my dining room to make room for two more book shelves.
- What was the last song I listened to? Avenged Sevenfold’s Nightmare, I love it in the car driving to work at 5:30 am to wake me up!
- What was my best subject at school? Science – A total nerd!
- My favourite TV shows are….. Too many to name! All the Amercian one’s like Grey’s Anatomy, Grimm, Arrow, Flash, The Following (love Kevin Bacon!), Bones, Friends….. I will stop now as I would be here all day!
- What is my shoe size? I have enormous feet, size 8/9 and can never find shoes to fit properly. Lucky I wear men’s steel toe cap boots for work.
- Did I have a pet as a child? I had a couple, Daisy the cow and Mushy the rooster.
- What are my favourite perfumes? Kim Kardashian and Miami Glow by JLo.
- What is my proudest moment? When I married my husband, it was a really hot summers day, even the soles on my wedding shoes started to melt.
Thank you for sharing