*Ad – In collaboration with Laundryheap
This past week has been extremely busy for us. I work three mornings a week in my day job. Mr B is full time leaving the house before 7 am and back at 5 pm, then we have nursery drop off and pick-ups included. But what made our housework and laundry fall by the wayside even more than usual was L getting ill and needed to be admitted to hospital. I really could have done with a home pick up laundry service like Laundryheap. To get me through the mountain of clothes to get washed.
What is Laundryheap?
So Laundryheap is a leading, on-demand 24 hour laundry and dry cleaning service, with free collection and delivery, all within those 24 hours. Established in 2014 Laundryheap has an easy website to use where you can book what you require or via an app on your smartphone.
Laundryheap cover these locations in the UK:
Also around the world at these locations, which is ideal if you are travelling to these countries:
- U.A.E: Duabi & Sharjah
- Netherlands: Amsterdam & Haarlem
- Ireland: Dublin
- U.S.A: New York City
How does it work?
There is a simple 3 step process.
- Schedule a collection – this can be done via the laundry delivery app or via the website. There are delivery and collection times at your convenience, including late evenings and weekends.
- Driver arrives to pick up – the driver collects your laundry and dry cleaning and takes it to one of their cleaning partners.
- You get clean laundry – delivered back to your door within 24 hours.
What Laundryheap offers
For the everyday laundry service, items are washed at 30 degrees and tumbled dried. They do a separate home and bedding service including your bed linen and duvets, which is good to know if your duvet is too large for your own machine! The dry cleaning and ironing service are priced per item. No harsh chemicals are used as they work with the environment in mind.
I do like the option of your laundry being delivered on an eco-friendly route. This is where you allow them to collect and deliver in wider time slots, so they can reduce the fuel used by grouping the orders together.
Why use a laundry service like Laundryheap?
- Saves you time – a service like this is there for helping working parents. You can be spending time with your family instead of doing the washing or ironing.
- Less expenses – you don’t have to fork out for a washing machine or a tumble drier, or washing detergent.
- Professional results – clothes are returned in pristine condition and larger items like duvets are cleaned better than you could do them in a normal household washing machine.
- Speed – you will have clean clothes within 24 hours. No more clothes hanging around waiting to be ironed and folded for days.
If you found this post useful, you may like these:
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you’ve enjoyed this post.