Now that February is here I wanted to update you on my competition wins and freebies that I received last month. I was planning to post this earlier in the week, but some how time has got away from me. I have worked very hard last month entering 100’s of competitions throughout the month as I know when my baby arrives at the weekend my time in the next few weeks is going to be limited.
I had 11 competition wins and freebies arriving through the post last week. I am grateful for each and every one of those as it is getting very hard to win anything lately. I am guessing because people are struggling with money in this time, lots of new people are taking up comping as their hobby. I really don’t blame them. It is a fantastic way of getting stuff that you could not necessary afford. I love to win things for my family and friends for Christmases and Birthdays.
My January List:
- ibook – The Red Letter by Kate Riordan – from Twitter
- Breastfeeding Care Package – Blog Competition win
- A case of Crabbies alcoholic ginger beer and 2 bottles of light ginger beer. This was won on an instant game, although hundreds of people won the same as there was a glitch with the game and Crabbies honoured the wins.
- Maxfactor lipstick – a freebie from SoPost
- A Baby Box – a box full of vouchers, samples and even a bottle!
- £20 Mothercare gift card
- 50p off Sudocream voucher
- Book – River Road by Carol Goodman – Goodreads
- Liquorice Sweets – from Twitter
- Rosie Glow Face Mask – Facebook
- Book – 3 Diggers by Terry Pratchett – Twitter
If you are a comper good luck with all your competitions this month. Hopefully next month I will have ticked a few things off my wish list!
Have you had any competition wins in January?
Thank you for sharing