Over the years, if there’s one thing research has yielded in the sleep industry is, how to enjoy better quality and more satisfying sleeping experience. With the use of technology and scientific backing, companies have succeeded in producing high quality mattresses. They are designed to complement our various sleep preferences and needs.
Two such brands are Simba and Emma. They are both hybrids from the United Kingdom. Offering a medium-firm comfort feel, they are constructed using layers of foam, and spring, including synthetic latex in Simba. Can these mattresses improve the quality of sleep that you and I receive? Let’s find out.
Sleep isn’t merely for rest. It’s also essential to our survival. It affects our emotional, physical, and mental health. A while back, I always complained of body aches, mainly the shoulders and back. After years of taking painkillers, I finally found out the culprit – my bed.
When you compare the sleep industry today to what was there a couple of decades back, the change is quite evident. There’s no denying that the quality of sleep I get today is way better than what it was years back. That’s the case for most individuals. Every aspect of the industry has transformed and to the benefit of all – the sleeper, companies, bloggers, and researchers.
Some of the aspects that have changed include:
- The bed quality
- Features prioritized by consumers
- Flow and quality of information
- Marketing strategy adopted by brands among others
In this article, the focus is specifically on mattress reviews. With the dawn of the internet, you can find much of the information you need online. However, you must decipher what’s valuable and what isn’t. Simba and Eve are among the best mattresses from the European market and are a favorite for most. Therefore, you’ll find several reviews done on them online. Here are some of the things you’ll look out for when reading the reviews.
I was so excited to have the chance to review the new Super King size Zen Guru mattress that I haven’t stopped going on about it since! My achy and tired bones deserve a good nights sleep. Same goes for my husband, with his bad shoulder, neck and back.
We have had a basic coil sprung memory foam topper mattress for a few years, and have been thinking for a while about getting a new mattress so receiving the Zen Guru to try out was a stroke of luck.
Before I let you know how we got on with the unboxing and the trying out of the mattress, I want to tell you a little bit about the Zen Guru.
The Zen Guru
- It comes in Double, King or Super King Size.
- The Zen Guru is made in-house at the Memory Foam Warehouse – I love this, no middle man involved so they are able to keep the prices down for us.
- A comfortable and supportive mattress – They got that right!
- The Zen Guru’s ultra-soft upholstered and quilted cover is easily removed and cleaned to keep the mattress smelling fresh time after time – a fantastic idea, especially for the hot Summer nights when you get hot and sweaty and need to somehow clean the mattress. A very well thought out idea, I must say!
- Each mattress comes signed, (vacuum) sealed and delivered, I’m yours!! Very true! In a box as well! – See the photo below for the mattress in a box. I was completely staggered how they got the mattress in a box – a huge super king nonetheless, but all will be revealed soon… yes keep on reading