Hello and welcome back to #LuckyLinky Week 103
#LuckyLinky is going on a break after this week. After running for nearly 2 years, we’ve decided to take a few weeks off.
Please keep an eye on the hashtag #LuckyLinky for future updates of our return.
The Competition Linky to get your competition more entries with NO comments required!
We run from Monday to Sunday and all bloggers are welcome to add any and all competitions they are running!
Join Katie (MummyinaTutu) and I in a competition frenzy!
Each week we retweet your posts if you tag us in your tweet (@mummyinatutu & @rachelbustin) and will also enter each and every competition ourselves!
We will also add your post to the #LuckyLinky Competition Page over on Facebook! Please remember to put a badge on it and use the #LuckyLinky hashtag to spread the love.
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
1. Add the #luckylinky badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. If you need any help linking up, read the fabulous Linky Guide from Cuddle Fairy or tweet us (@mummyinatutu @rachelbustin).
2. Please do 1 entry on both hosts competitions (if we’re running any) and 1 entry on the 2 competitions after yours (if you want to do more then great!)
3. Retweet 2 competitions of your choice using #LuckyLinky (It helps if you have your twitter handle in your social sharing buttons)
4. Link a maximum of 2 competitions per week.
5. By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)
Thanks for linking up! Katie & Rachel
P.S. Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page LuckyLinky Competitions if you fancy entering a few yourself!