The Cycle Show comes to the NEC Exhibition Centre, Birmingham this September from Friday 28th – Sunday 30th September 2018, and I have two family tickets for you to win!
The UK’s biggest national cycling showcase is a must for cycling fans and families to get out and try riding a bike. There is loads on offer for the kids to try out. From BMXing with the UK’s top ranked BMX pro and Flatland Champion Lee Musselwhite, to testing your skills on the two dedicated free-to-ride kids test tracks.
The Cycle Show features over 300 exhibitors, 500+ brands, and the very latest in bikes and accessories. If you are looking for a kids bike for your little one for Christmas I’m sure you will get some ideas and inspiration right under this one roof.
Here is a taste of what you can see and do at The Cycle Show:
● Hear from guest speakers from across the cycling world – pro mountain biker, Sam Pilgrim, pro road racers Marcel Kittel, Alex Dowsett, Annie Emerson, Ned Boulting, 5 time BMX World Champion Shanaze Danielle Reade, and two time Olympic gold medallist and five time world champion cyclist Joanna Rowsell Shand
● Have a go on the two dedicated free-to-ride kids bike test tracks brought to you by Islabikes and Cube
● Free kids BMX tutorials from Flatland Champion Lee Musselwhite
● Go and watch the stunt bike shows
● See the New2Cycling Hub in partnership with Free2Cycle for advice on how to build your confidence and enjoyment of riding
●The Road Test Track, The Bafang Ebike Test Track, Bosch Emtb Track, and The 1.7km Woodland mountain bike test track
● Have a look at the “Try before you buy” the newest products released for the 2019 season
● Go along and see the Velovixen Women’s Cycling Hub in association with HSBC UK Breeze
Full event schedule and further information available here.
To have the chance to win 1 of 2 family tickets to The Cycle Show please fill in the gleam widget below.
Win 1 of 2 Family Tickets to The Cycle Show in Birmingham
*Terms and Conditions – There are 2 family tickets to The Cycle Show giveaway. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The winner will be selected at random via gleam from all valid entries and be notified by Twitter and/or email within 1 day. The winners will have 2 days to respond with a name and address for delivery before a new winner is selected. Open to all UK entrants aged 18 or over only. Facebook and Twitter are in no way associated with this giveaway. Any personal data given as part of the competition entry is used for this purpose only and will not be shared with third parties. Winner’s details will be passed to Fusion Media PR for delivery.
**Please note as this is a time sensitive competition so please reply as soon as you can if you are the winner**
You can find more info here on my privacy policies
You can find other competitions over on the competition page.
Thanks for stopping by today.