My Word of The Week 29/05/2015

**This post may contain affiliate links.

This is My Word of the Week – Tired
Tired, an adjective – in need of sleep, or rest; weary
I am linking up with thereadingresidence once again with their fabulous Word of the Week linky. I have linked up quite a few times now and really love browsing over other bloggers Word of the Week’s and seeing what they have got up to! It does seem a little nosey but sometimes you can’t help but peek into other people’s lives, as they always seem much more interesting than your own.

So on to My Word of the Week, Tired. I have been attempting the Blog every day in May (#BEDM) challenge, and have been doing fairly well for me so far until this week……….
I think my total feeling of exhaustion and tiredness started when we went up to see Jimmy Carr’s tour at Plymouth Pavilion’s last Saturday. (I am currently writing a review on his show at the moment, which will be ready in a few days) Plymouth is 60 miles away from where I live in Cornwall so it is a really tiring journey there and back and it was Bank Holiday Weekend as well double traffic!. We didn’t get home till about 1am and I haven’t caught back up on the sleep I missed all week.
I have always been a person who always goes to bed early and early to rise, so heading to bed at 1am does me no favours for the rest of the week…. I must be getting older!
Rachel xx
The Reading Residence

11 Comments

1. May 31, 2015 / 12:47 pm

Im finding being a new parent im ALWAYS tired. How do you come up with the ideas to blog everyday?!? Well done

• May 31, 2015 / 1:17 pm

Hi, I don't really have an answer to your question of how to come up with blog ideas everyday! My head is always full of ideas, and i'm always thinking about the 3rd or 4th post down the line. Some of my best ideas have come from when I have been washing the dishes or when I have been in the shower. xx

2. May 30, 2015 / 10:16 am

I think the #BEDM is an amazing challenge and something I know I couldn't keep up! Although I am a late bird, I would rather but up until midnight than get up early in the morning, however 1am is very late (or should that be early?!) to go to bed.
    Totally understand why you're tired; I hope the concert was worth it!
    #WoTW

• May 31, 2015 / 1:13 pm

Jimmy Carr was completely worth being tired for! The #BEDM challenge is an amazing thing to attempt for bloggers and now we are at the end of the month I feel very proud of myself to have written 25 out of 31 posts throughout the month. xx

3. May 30, 2015 / 7:45 am

Oh I could never keep up with blogging everyday, there are just not enough hours! Hope you enjoy a sleepy June to make up for it! x

Laura | Loved By Laura

• May 31, 2015 / 1:18 pm

Hi Laura, that the idea! a sleepy June and maybe July! xx

4. May 30, 2015 / 7:24 am

I'm like that, too. Much rather be up and about early than late, and like to be sound asleep well before midnight! Hope you enjoyed it, though, thanks for sharing with #WotW x

• May 31, 2015 / 1:20 pm

I guess beacause I am usually at work for 6 or 7 am, my days off keep the same pattern too. I love to up when the birds are singing! xx

5. May 30, 2015 / 7:02 am

Awww sounds so busy! I hope that you will have time to rest and enjoy the sunshine =) #wotw

• May 31, 2015 / 1:21 pm

Thank you. Still waiting for some sunshine down here in Cornwall! xx