Well August was over pretty darn fast wasn’t it? Here we are at the start of September, one of my favourite months. Plus it’s only 16 weeks until Christmas!!!
August was a pretty good month for me income wise. I have read that a lot of bloggers find the Summer months slower and I can honestly say I didn’t find this the case for me.
I have been busy planning my Halloween posts for October and also planning what I intend to do with my Christmas Gift Guide this year. Last year I did a kid’s and a women’s and found it a lot of hard work. This year I’m just planning the kid’s gift guide and I have to say I have some lovely bits already to review ready to go in.
TIP: You can never plan too early so get those request’s out!
SOCIAL MEDIA STATS JULY 2017
Twitter – 7365 (+163)
Facebook – 1149 (+126)
Instagram – 1636 (+45)
Pinterest – 914 (+17)
Bloglovin – 388 (+39)
G+ – 98 (+1)
Youtube – 13
Email List – 613 (+42)
INCOME/EXPENSES AUGUST 2017
Income – £514.70 – Collaborative posts. Up £71.44 on last month. Still awaiting outstanding payment of £155.
Expenses – £61.07 – PayPal fees, hosting, social oomph for twitter scheduling, postage for sending out a competition prize, blog workbooks.
DA 39 (+1)
Tots 100 – #229 (-41)
Blog Posts – 25 (-2)
Posts with the highest number of views:
- Fossil Hunter Lottie Doll Review
- Income and Stats Report for July 2017
- Oak Furniture Wish List for a New Home
- Camping out in Cornwall and Equipment You May Need
Platforms with the most referral traffic:
- Right Handed Lefty by Ryan Coughlin
- Emma in the Night by Wendy Walker A fantastic psychological thriller where two sisters go missing but only one returns. I read this in two days!
- Prisoner of Ice and Snow by Ruth Lauren ( Keep an eye out for the review and giveaway next week!)
Thanks for stopping by today, I really hope you have enjoyed this post because I have loved going back over and seeing what I’ve achieved this month.
*This post contains affiliate links