I have never had a home office, when my husband worked at home a few years back, he had our spare bedroom set up as an office, but you know what men are like! He had a desk and a chair. Not very inspirational at all. So when we move into our new house next month, I plan to have my own home office space.
We all know that looking for work can be like a 9 to 5 in itself. The process of finding a job can be incredibly time-consuming with all the research involved, the carefully tailored cover letters and the continual tweaking of our CV’s. It certainly is a demanding process and takes resilience, persistence and determination.
Along with the stress of applying for jobs is the anxiety that we currently don’t have an income. The negative strain this can put on us can often lead us to make hasty decisions when applying for jobs that perhaps aren’t right for us. Or may lead us to making silly mistakes in important applications due the financial stress we are under.
Hello and welcome back to #LuckyLinky week 11.
Thank you so much to those of you that linked up last week!
As you all know I love to enter competitions and have been doing it for years, much longer than I have been blogging! So we want to see all your lovely competitions all in one place. It will make it much easier for all of us who love to enter competitions and for compers who want to find new and exciting competitions.
The Competition Linky to get your competition more entries with NO comments required!
We run from Monday to Sunday and all bloggers are welcome to add any and all competitions they are running!
Join Katie (MummyinaTutu) and I in a competition frenzy!
Each week we retweet your posts if you tag us in your tweet (@mummyinatutu & @rachelbustin) and will also enter each and every competition ourselves!
We will also add your post to the #LuckyLinky Competition Page over on Facebook! Please remember to put a badge on it and use the #LuckyLinky hashtag to spread the love.
1. Add the #luckylinky badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. If you need any help linking up, read the fabulous Linky Guide from Cuddle Fairy or tweet us (@mummyinatutu @rachelbustin).
2. Please do 1 entry on both hosts competitions (if we’re running any) and 1 entry on the 2 competitions after yours (if you want to do more then great!)
3. Retweet 2 competitions of your choice using #LuckyLinky (It helps if you have your twitter handle in your social sharing buttons)
4. Link a maximum of 2 competitions per week.
5. By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)
Thanks for linking up! Katie & Rachel
P.S. Don’t forget to check out our facebook page LuckyLinky Competitions if you fancy entering a few yourself!
When I went back to work a few months ago, I looked into buying a follow-on milk for my daughter. Up until this point she was exclusively breast-fed, so I wanted the best follow-on formula for her.
My mum suggested trying out SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk because she used it for us when we were small, so that’s what I did as they always say mum’s know best!
I still breast feed my daughter in the evenings before bed, she loves the comfort, then during the day she has her follow-on milk. I find this is a great balance with her mixed weaning diet.
I have found at this 6 months + stage that babies become so active. Learning to crawl, rolling over and even trying to walk.
Therefore it’s highly essential they are getting the right nutrients from a follow-on formula like SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk. I know I want my daughter to have the best start in life and build a nutritional foundation for life.
So what are the benefits of SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk?
- It’s suitable for babies 6 months old and over and designed to complement their weaning diet and support their development and growth in these important early stages.
- It’s fortified with iron to help support normal cognitive development and contains important minerals such as Zinc and Iodine.
- Contains Vitamin D and Calcium to support normal growth and development of bone
- Contains Omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids to support normal development and growth†.
- SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk contains GOS/FOS *in powder formulation only; GOS/FOS = Galactooligosaccharides/ Fructo-oligosaccharides
- It is made using an exclusive protein process, made with SMA® Nutrition’s unique protein technology.
†The beneficial effect of essential fatty acids is obtained with a daily intake of 10g of Linoleic acid and 2 g of a-linolenic acid.
Even with all the advances made by great minds, technology and the internet – family life hasn’t got much easier. In fact, it might be a little bit tougher these days thanks to the expectations placed on the shoulders of parents across the globe. All the little gadgets and apps we can use certainly help, but they don’t soften the blow much at all. Work as a parent is tough and that’s not all. Most parents are going to have some form of work outside of the work involved with being a parent. It’s tough work and its non stop – any parent can attest to that.
I haven’t written about the types of music I like on here before. In fact I’m a huge lover of music and always singing away, whether it’s in the shower, while I’m doing the ironing or in the car! So I decided to compile a list of my all time top 10 favourite song’s.